B&C Barrier Washers
UltraClean Laundry is proud to offer an American designed and serviced barrier washer-extractor from B&C Technologies.
This washer has a PC programmable microcomputer control, an extraction force of 350G’s, and automatic door positioning. It is a premium candidate for a cleanroom washer; for instance, it can be configured in the options with an electropolished basket, 316 SS stainless on all wetted parts, vapor barrier on drain, a PC programming kit, and a barrier wall seal kit. This will put your washer-extractor above and beyond your competition in the cleanroom industry.
This Washer-Extractor model has a 16 week lead time and can be factory customized to meet your needs and corporate SOP’s. Contact Kyle for more information. Standard features:
- Advanced PC programmable microcomputer
- 350G extraction force*
- Automatic door positioning
- 5 compartment supply dispenser (dry and liquid chemical)
- 8 connections for central chemical supply*
- Stainless steel cabinet (304 18-8 SS for all parts in contact with wash solution)
- Prepared for direct steam injection
- Programmable variable speed inverter
- Air or spring cushion suspension (depending on model size)
- Cool down
- Programmable speeds, water levels, water temperature, etc.
- Straight-down drain connection
See below for a list of options.
- Water reuse drain
- water reuse inlet valve
- Extra inlet without valve
- Vapor barrier for straight down drain
- Atmospheric vacuum breaker
- Pneumatic water inlet valves
- Pneumatic steam inlet valve
- Direct steam heating
- Electric heating
- Barrier wall seal kit
- 316 stainless steel in all wetted parts
- Electropolished basket
- 316 stainless steel air-operated inlet valves
- Viton seals
- Water reuse system
- Special voltages*
- EMI filter
- PC programming kit
- Single door (non-pass through)*
- Export crating
*Contact us for details on these options.